Why Work for Sullivan and Cogliano
Our experienced Resource Managers receive industry leading training and follow our distinctive staffing model, the Right Hire Solution™. We take the time to understand your skills, your contract/career desires and match you with an opportunity that best suits those goals. Our Client Service Team approach allows us to fully understand our clients’ needs as we actively support staff positions, project and program staffing throughout North America with the following areas of expertise:
Why be a Recruiter?
Have you ever wanted to help people and make money while you do it? If so, this could be the job for you! At Sullivan and Cogliano we help candidates find the right position to help build and shape their career. We fill clients’ positions with consultants that hit the ground running and deliver clients’ projects on time.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Uncapped earning potential, Base + Commission
- We offer a highly energized work environment
- Mentoring from Industry experts
- Contests for cash and trips
- Company outings and group activities
- Ability to get industry certifications
- A significant degree of autonomy and decision-making authority
- Paid time to do community service
- You will focus on networking and building relationships with candidates who have the potential to meet the hiring needs of our clients.
- Search, Identify and qualify potential candidates (through internal database, job boards, social media, job fairs, cold calls, search engines, etc.)
- Learn to understand various IT technologies, products, and keywords
- Interview, evaluate and conduct reference checks to determine qualifications
- Coordinate client interviews and follow up with candidates
- Establish strong candidate relationships
- Build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate current and future client needs.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive, confident and money motivated with a desire to succeed
- Strong attitude, aptitude, and passion
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Desire to be part of a winning team in a work hard/play hard company
- Strong written, verbal and time management skills