Our 3-Step Process
Sullivan and Cogliano’s Distinctive Staffing Solution
Sullivan and Cogliano’s distinctive contract staffing model has 3 easy steps to the right person with the right productivity—guaranteed.
1. Staffing Assessment
We assist clients in prioritizing issues surrounding project plans in order to clarify contractor needs. Each company and each project differs in size and scope. We help enhance your project staffing plans by first understanding your:
- Business goals and objectives
- Organizational structure, roles and culture
- Key Project initiatives with timelines and deliverables
- Current staffing structure
With Sullivan and Cogliano’s, it’s about much more than placing an individual … it’s about learning what it takes to ensure your long-term success.
2. Contractor Selection
Sullivan and Cogliano uses industry-focused account teams and an in-depth screening process to find the right contractor for your opening.
- Industry-focused Account Teams – Our account teams have specialized experience and sound track records in your specific industry. This allows our recruiters to find the exact contractor needed. Our recruiting teams have relationships with the best experts, and can leverage a vast regional, national and international Sullivan and Cogliano talent pool. This highly focused approach keeps our recruiters well equipped to network among and qualify the best contractors in your industry.
- Identification and Selection process – Through our in-depth screening and matching process, we find the exact person who fits the job requirements and your corporate culture. Sullivan and Cogliano’s focus on your specific job order allows us to identify quality candidates within your vertical market and set up interviews within 24 hours or less!
- The Right Hire Guarantee – Because The Right Hire Solution is our proven promise of performance, we guarantee success. If the supervisor is not satisfied with the performance of a contractor, and they call their account team within the first 40 hours of the contractors starting time, the client is not billed.
3. Performance Management
Sullivan and Cogliano’s primary concern is to help maximize project results. This is achieved by improving utilization of contractors, aligning performance with meeting project objectives and adjusting to changes in project plans. This process ensures success for every client and for each contractor.
- New Start Orientation – A new Sullivan and Cogliano orientation starts with a comprehensive meeting that is designed to minimize contractor ramp up and increase initial productivity by sharing knowledge of all support services and setting immediate expectations between: the client, the contractor and Sullivan and Cogliano.
- Performance Review – It’s just a fifteen-minute phone call-once a month! If issues or concerns are identified during the review, an action plan is created and follow-up procedures are put in place to guarantee continued success. By making this program a continuous, quick and efficient part of our service, you will receive tremendous value in maximizing contractor results.
- Contract Closeout – At the end of each contractor’s assignment we review to ensure all final objectives have been met, appropriate documentation and knowledge transfer to your staff has taken place along with the proper return of client equipment and confidential information.